Michael Jackson: R.I.P



I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now, but if you haven't...

Michael Jackson Died. It's probably the sentence ever.

So I wanted to honor him by doing a Mega-Post of his solo work.

Got to Be There (1972)
Mediafire Link

Ben (1972)
Mediafire Link

Music & Me (1973)
Mediafire Link

Forever, Michael (1975)
Mediafire Link

Off the Wall (1979)
Mediafire Link

One Day in Your Life (1981)
Mediafire Link

Thriller (1982)
Mediafire Link

Bad (1987)
Mediafire Link

Dangerous (1991)
Mediafire Link

HIStory [Disc 2: HIStory Continues] (1995)
Mediafire Link

Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix (1997)
Mediafire Link

Invincible (2001)
Mediafire Link 1 Mediafire Link 2
[FIXED]

BONUS!

USA for Africa: "We Are the World" (1985)
Mediafire Link

"We Are Here to Change the World [from "Captain EO"]" (1986)
Mediafire Link

Thanks to Michael Jackson for making me an awesome dancer when I was a kid. I was the best!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post